Lots of things are on the up in my city of Hamilton. Today’s edition of the Spectator features a map I designed showing all the sites where construction plans are underway or are in the making. The article was written by Lisa Marr and the map’s key is listed below.
1) Mustard Seed Co-op, 460 York Blvd.
2) Metrolinx GO Station
3) Witton Lofts, 50 Murray St.
4) BMO plaza, 275 James St. N. (between Colborne and Barton Streets)
5) Acclamation Lofts, 185 James St. N. (proposed)
6) The Seedworks Urban Offices, 126 Catherine St. N.
7) Costa’s Wine Country, 162 Ferguson Ave. N.
8) Tan Thanh Asian grocery store, Park and Cannon Streets
9) Offices, 123 James St. N.
10) Tivoli Theatre condos, James St. N. (at Vine St.)
11) Empire Times condos, 41 King William St. (at Hughson)
12) Jackson Square, 100 King St. W.
13) King Street West Apartments, 275 King St. W. (at Hess)
14) ORA restaurant, 18 Hess St. S.
15) Bella Towers (150 Main Street West) and Homewood Suites at 40 Bay Street South (Vrancor)
16) Main West Apartment building, 137-149 Main St. W. (proposed)
17) McMaster Health Campus/Family Health Centre, Main and Bay Streets.
18) Gore Park Heritage buildings, 18-28 King St, E. (proposed)
19) Treble Hall Restoration, 21 John St. N.
20) City live/work space, 95 King St. E.
21) Royal Connaught, King St. E. (proposed)
22) Royal Court Offices, 19-21 John St. S. (proposed)
23) Hamilton Grand, 64 Main St. E. (at John Street) (proposed)
24) Townhouses, 152-154 Catherine Street South (near Young Street project)
25) City Square, 85 Robinson St. (also borders Charlton Ave.)